Case Study – 35 MW Coal-Fired Power Plant – Elizabethtown, NC
- A New York private equity fund acquired a portfolio of coal plants from the Enron bankruptcy.
- Several of the sites were but back in use however Elizabethtown was not.
- Forsite acquired the plant and provided the seller with a comprehensive environmental risk transfer solution.
- This included a NC Brownfield agreement and an environmental insurance policy covering known and unknown conditions including off-site generator liability.
- Forsite was able to identify a biomass developer and subsequently sold the facility.
February 21st, 2016
Contact Us Today
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas.